Wolfpack Women's Basketball Camp Scholarship Application
2019 Basketball Camp scholarships have been awarded and applications are no longer being accepted. 2020 Camp application dates will be announced later this year.
Who is Eligible?
Young women entering sixth, seventh or eighth grades are eligible for the Wolfpack Women’s Basketball Camp scholarship. This scholarship is not available to students entering the ninth grade. Each winner will receive an all-expenses paid scholarship to attend the West Moore Wolfpack Women’s Basketball Camp at N.C. State University, held Sunday, June 9 - Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
Contestants are to write a brief (300 words or less) essay from one of the two topics provided and answer the short-answer question. Please provide essay answers in the online form below. All applicants must have a parent/guardian's signature under the Parental/Guardian Consent portion of this application in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Female students entering sixth, seventh and eighth grades ONLY are eligible to apply. This scholarship is not available to students entering the ninth grade.
- To find out if your school is eligible, please contact your local electric cooperative. Contact information for all 26 electric cooperatives in North Carolina and details about the Touchstone Energy sports camps can be found at www.ncelectriccooperatives.com.
- Criteria for contest include:
- - Originality and accuracy of written essay: 55 percent
- - Scholastic and extracurricular activities: 40 percent
- - Short-answer question: 5 percent
- Forms must be submitted by 5 pm on March 31, 2019